Helvar introduce a range of PIR sensors with mains voltage switched outputs. Simple settings for occupancy time-out and lux level with presence and absence detection modes make these sensors ideal for saving energy in a wide range of lighting applications.
The PIR switching sensors come in two form factors; surface mount for solid ceilings and flush mount where recessing into the ceiling is possible. The surface mount sensor includes a range of mounting options for fixing directly to the ceiling or onto different style back-boxes and trunking.
- Simple out-of-box functionality & adjustable settings
- Occupancy time-out adjustment
- Lux settings for PIR restriction (bright-out)
- On/Off control of lighting (and non-lighting) loads
- Surface mount or Flush (recessed) mount
- 7m diameter detection range at 2.8m mounting height
- Presence or absence detection modes
For more information click the products below: