Helvar in control with new DALI 478 Controller
This new product from Helvar is an ideal solution for DALI installations that require no special programming, and with a fast-track commissioning process and reduced maintenance it offers the end user additional ongoing benefits.
An important addition to Helvar’s wide range of products for DALI networks, the new Controller features an integral power supply, supports up to 512 DALI devices over 8 subnets, and delivers faster commissioning and reduced maintenance costs. The Controller is ideal for applications where individual device addressing is not required such as supermarkets, warehouses and other open plan lighting installations.
The DALI Controller is suitable for controlling ballasts/drivers where device addressing is not required. This feature reduces commissioning and maintenance cost, as failed devices can be replaced without the need for reprogramming.
- Control using DALI Broadcast messages on each subnet
- Integral DALI Power Supply
- Lamp failure reporting per subnet
- Device addressing/grouping on subnet not required
- Manual wired override input
- Power supply rating: 85 VAC – 264 VAC (absolute) 45 Hz – 65 Hz
- DALI power consumption (mA): 2
- Control circuit protection: 6 A Type C MCB
- Dimensions: 160 mm × 90 mm × 62 mm