Legal Notice │ Privacy Statement
By accessing this web site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this Legal Notice and the Privacy Statement. Do not access the web site or use its services if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions laid down herein.
Documents available on this Web Site
Permission to use Documents (such as brochures, press releases) from the web site is granted, provided that the use of such Documents is for non-commercial use only and will not be copied or broadcast in any media, and no modifications to the Documents are made. Accredited educational institutions, such as colleges and universities, may reproduce the Documents for distribution in the classroom. Reproduction for any other purpose requires express written permission from Helvar. No logo, graphic or image from the web site may be retransmitted or reproduced unless expressly permitted by Helvar.
Use of Services
The web site may contain e-mail services and other message or communication facilities designed to communicate. You agree to use these communications to send and receive messages with material that is proper and applicable, related to that particular communication. You agree that, when using the communications, you will not
- Use the communication in connection with surveys, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk e-mail, spamming or any unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of privacy of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs made available on the web site in any manner that infringes the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary party.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties
To the extent permitted by the law, neither Helvar nor its affiliates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or other damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or access to, or inability to use or access this web site or its content.
Helvar will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the information and materials provided on the web site are correct. However, Helvar cannot guarantee the accuracy of all information and materials and does not assume any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of any information and materials contained on the web site. We do not warrant that the operation of this web site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that this web site is free from viruses or other components that may be harmful to equipment or software. Helvar does not guarantee that the web site will be available all the time or at any specific time.
Links to Other Web Sites
The use of the web site, this Legal Notice and the Privacy Statement are governed by the laws of Finland. Unless otherwise provided by law, the courts of Finland have exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any disputes arising from or in connection with the use of the web site, this Legal Notice or the Privacy Statement.
Copyright © 2016 Helvar Oy Ab, Keilaranta 5, FI-02150 Espoo, Finland
Copyright © 2016 Helvar Limited, Hawley Mill, Hawley Road, Dartford, Kent DA2 7SY U.K.
All rights reserved.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
The following provides information regarding permission to use specific copyrighted materials such as images and text which are owned by Helvar.
Use of Images
Helvar does not allow the name or logo of Helvar to be used in a way that would imply sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement of third party products, companies, or services used by Helvar.
Helvar does not allow use of our product or installation images in third party publications without prior permission. However, Helvar does not object to third party use of product images, as long as the use is not disparaging and falls within the definition of “fair use” under international copyright law.
Use of images may be permitted on a case-by-case basis in advertising, in books and other printed matter, for public exhibitions, in television programs, and/or on video. However, you must obtain written permission from Helvar.
In some instances photographs used on the Helvar web site and in Helvar publications are not copyright owned by Helvar, and we do not have the right to authorize commercial use or redistribution of the images. After checking with Helvar, you should contact the copyright owner directly.
Images can be downloaded from Helvar Mediabank.
Use of Text
Helvar Publications: Helvar does not object if you wish to photocopy portions of articles from its publications for personal use. However, if you wish to reprint articles or text from any Helvar publication for use in another publication, you will need specific permission to do so from Helvar.
Linking to Helvar Web Site: Generally, Helvar does not object to parties making referential links to the Helvar web site. However, we prefer that any reference to our company name or product names appear in a simple font and format and that you use appropriate words, such as “This way to Helvar.com” or “click here for more information on Helvar front page”. You may not use the Helvar corporate logo on its own, nor any other Helvar graphic or logo to make these links, without prior permission from Helvar.
You should not assume that all articles or documents that are contained in Helvar.com web pages are owned by Helvar. Helvar is not the copyright owner of everything that is posted on our web site. Therefore, you must first determine whether or not Helvar is identified as the copyright owner. If another party is identified as the copyright owner, please contact them direct for permission to use the documentation.
For enquiries regarding permission to use images or text either from the Helvar web site or any of its publications, please contact us.
General Guidelines for using Helvar Trademarks
A trademark is a word, name, design or phrase that identifies a product and distinguishes it from similar products made by competitors. Consequently, Helvar trademarks are valuable because they represent the standards of excellence and consistent quality associated with Helvar products. After trademark rights are acquired they must be maintained by proper, continuous use of the trademarks, and it is important to understand how they must be protected. Correct use of our trademarks is important to Helvar, so we have supplied the following guidelines:
Rules for protecting Helvar Trademarks
- Set trademarks apart from other words or the nouns they modify. The common way to do this is to properly capitalize the product name and designate the trademark with the appropriate symbol. You can also use underlining, italics, or bold type.
- Use Helvar Trademarks as proper adjectives. Trademarks are adjectives that describe a specific person, place, or thing. Because a trademark is an adjective, use it with the noun that it modifies.
- If you use the same Trademark repeatedly in a piece, you must use it correctly: At first reference, use the Helvar Trademark plus its full descriptor, with the trademark symbol. Thereafter, the trademark should appear with its noun descriptor, but it is not necessary to constantly use the symbol.
- Never combine a Helvar trademark/product name with another trademark/product name. Trademarks serve to identify the source of a product. If Helvar trademarks are combined with the trademarks or product names of others, users may be confused as which company is the source of the product.
- Don’t use Helvar trademarks in the possessive or plural form.
- Use the appropriate trademark symbol in the proper place and give proper attribution.
- Do not shorten, abbreviate or create acronyms out of Helvar trademarks.