Flicker-free amplitude dimming for highest quality LED dimming
When you need absolute zero flickering in your LED lighting, we have the products you need. Helvar DALI-2 drivers with amplitude dimming technology ensure visually flawless, safe LED lighting.
Helvar amplitude dimming* DALI-2 controllable LED drivers offer the best available technology for dimming the light output in an accurate and flicker-free way. Amplitude dimming implements technique for adjusting the DC supply for the LED modules stably all the way down to 1 %. This means visually flawless light output that does not pose any risk to human eyesight or camera recording applications, and naturally complying with e.g. IEEE 1789-2015 standard about minimizing flicker. Amplitude dimming ensures constant light levels in all situations and lighting environments.
*) also known as Constant Current Reduction, CCR
- Voltage range (V): 198–264
- DC range (V): 176-280
- Max temperature at Tc point (°C): 80
- Ambient temperature range: –25 °C .. +50 °C
- IP rating: IP20
- Lifetime (h): 50,000 (see more details in datasheet)
- Luminaire classes: I, II, III
- Independent usage
- Suitable for emergency use
- Load protection: SELV < 60 V
- DALI features: Current setting by software, Constant Light Output (CLO), Data memory bank including OEM customer data input, Wireless NFC programming
- Optional click-on strain relief for installation : LC-SRA Click-on strain relief for LED drivers, LC-SRA-LOOP Click-on strain relief for LED drivers, LC1x30-SR Click-on strain relief for LED drivers